Wednesday, March 7, 2012

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. What exactly is this? It's just a way that us book lovers share with each other what books we received during the week.

Well, all I can say is that this week I had some serious book buying therapy. The good thing is that all of them except one was on sale! Go Me!

Books I Bought


A Royal Match by Tyne O'Connell (bindup) -Amazon
Braless in Wonderland by Debbie Reed Fischer -Amazon
Cashing In by Susan Colebank- Amazon
Almost Everything by Tate Hallaway- Amazon
Unholy Ghosts bk.1 by Stacia Kane- Hastings
City of Ghosts bk.3 by Stacia Kane- Hastings
It Girl boxed set: It Girl, Notorious, & Reckless by Cecily von Ziegesar-Amazon
The Hollow by Jessica Verday

From Lottie's Books:


Masquerade by Melissa de la Cruz
Bitten & Smitten by Michelle Rowen
Fanged and Fabulous by Michelle Rowen
Undead & Unwed by MaryJanice Davidson
Undead & Unreturnable by MaryJanice Davidson
Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz
Nice Girls Don't Live Forever by Molly Harper
Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men by Molly Harper
Undead & Unemployed by MaryJanice Davidson
*All of these are adult except Melissa de la Cruz
Books I Won/for Review/Gifts

The Widow of the South by Robert Hicks- My wonderful little cousin went to Washington DC and brought me a book about the south back :) I'm a history girl though and can't wait to read this


No comments:

Post a Comment