Friday, April 20, 2012

In a Good Book Rut!


Dear Fellow Book Lovers,

     I am in a Good Book Rut! What is this you might ask, well let me explain. Recently I have been very fortunate to have picked up one amazing book after another. When I say "good" book I really mean great book. I've been rating them 4 1/2 to 5 STARS. I've recently read Forgiven by Jana Oliver, Half-Blood and Pure by Jennifer Armentrout, Dirty Little Secrets by C.J. Omololu, and a couple of  nights ago I finished The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda. Right about now you might be thinking that I shouldn't be complaining about reading so many amazing books, but let me get tell you my problem. When I finished reading The Hunt early one evening I went into my room and just stared at my bookcases and stared and stared some more. I stood like that for about thirty minutes. I didn't even pick a book up! There are dozens of books that I have and haven't read yet. However, I keep finding myself starting and stopping one book after another because I want to read a REALLY good book. So, here is my question to you guys, "What should I do?" Should I keep going the way that I am until I find the perfect book, should I suck it up be a big girl and stick with one book until the end, or my dear readers could you recommend a book to me that you would rate a 4-5 STAR. Here is a list of some books that I am considering:

Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Water Wars by Cameron Stratcher
Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen
Forbidden by Syrie and Ryan James
or is there one book that you would really recommend?

Please help me! Sincerely,
              Brandi is Going Book Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment