Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thrifty Thursday!

Today is Thursday! That means tomorrow is Friday and then the weekend! Can you tell I'm excited? I'm a compulsive cheap book buyer and I know I'm not the only one out there, so I started doing Thrifty Thursdays. What is this you might ask? Well I plan on posting some good book deals I find from my favorite book stores. I don't really know of any independent book sellers so most of my deals will be from Amazon and Hastings. If you are an independent bookseller and have some awesome deals going on feel free to email me so I can show you off! And if you have come across some amazing book deals this week go ahead and put a link in the comments! I would love to check them out.
*Just click on the price and it will take you to the web page

Amazon Kindle:
~ A Very Special Delivery by Linda Goodnight FREE

~ Baby Bonanza by Maureen Childs FREE

~ Once a Cowboy by Linda Warren FREE

~ Bitter Frost & The Wolf Fey by Kailin Gow (two books, loved Bitter Frost) $0.99

~ Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire $2.99


Amazon Bargain Books:

~The Patron Saint of Butterflies by Cecilia Galant $4.00

~ Side Effects by Amy Goldman Koss $3.20



GoHasings.com:
~ Thirst by Christopher Pike $3.99 (bindup)
(AMAZING book, not your average vampire)
~ Pretty Little Devils by Nancy Holder $3.99




** If you want to get one of these deal check them out soon! These prices and quantities change often.

No comments:

Post a Comment