Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want to See as Movies!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & The Bookish. Every week  a new top ten list is posted and this week is Top Ten Books You'd Like To See Made Into A Movie. This was an easy list! If you stare and study at my list you might notice a pattern. I want to see more YA book to movies with a. kick-butt heroines (no one beats Rose Hathaway and Riley Blackthorne) and b. FAERIES! There is a serious lack of faerie movies and tv shows. I can't think of any other than Lost Girl.
***I did cheat a little bit. Some of them (most) I want as TV shows instead of movies. What can I say? I'm more of a TV girl.

10.) Saving June by Hannah Harrington
This would make a good roadtrip, heartfelt, music minded movie.

9.)Wings by Aprillynne Pike*
 I am Team Tamini!
8.)Under the Never Sky by Veronica Roth
 This is here purely because the book trailer was pure awesome!

7.) Divergent by Veronica Roth*
 This would make a GREAT movie!

6.)The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda
 I liked Daybreakers which is similar, but this is better.
5.)Toil and Trouble by H.P. Mallory
 This would make a great TV series. There is a lack of adult to teen crossover witch series.

4.) The Demon Trapper's Daugter by Jana Oliver
 I just love this series and Riley can kick some butt. These should be movies.

3.) Tithe by Holly Black
 You have to love some evil faeries! This should definitely be a movie.

2.) Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr*
 Once again I am advocating the faeries! I can't decide TV or Movie?
1.) The Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead*
 I LOVE LOVE LOVE this series. Movie or TV just make it!

EXTRA EXTRA: Those titles with the pretty pink stars? Rumors abound on IMDB that I might get my wish!
***Leave me a link or tell me about your list. What did you think of mine and who would you cast?

No comments:

Post a Comment