Saturday, November 10, 2012

Stacking the Shelves 11/10

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
 
Bought
 
 
The Turning by Jennifer Armintrout
The Possesion by Jennifer Armintrout
Siren Song by Cat Adams
Changeling Moon by Dani Harper
 Hellforged by Nancy Holzner
Dying Bites by D.D. Barant
Gentlemen Prefer Succubi by Jill Myles
Forbidden Magic by Cheyenne McCray
The Shattered Dark by Sandy Williams
Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire
Precinct 13 by Tate Hallaway
 
 
 Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout (YAY!!!!!!!!!)
Torn by Erica O'Rourke
Highway to Hell by Rosemary Clement-Moore
 
For Review
 
 
Bringing Avalon Back by Lisa Lody
 
I had a great past two weeks for books! All of these were on sale with the exception of Deity (which I am starting as soon as I reread Pure!). Hellforged was only $1.39 for the paperback at Amazon!!! Did you have a great week stacking your shelves? Have you read any of the books I got or have recommendations for some like them? Leave me a link so I can check it out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment