Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday 12/18

Top Ten Favorite Books of 2012!

10.) Something Like Normal by Trish Doller

This book had me crying like a baby by the end!










9.) Gravity by Melissa West

This was a nice detour from the "usual" YA reads.










8.) The Accidental Movie Star by Emily Evans

This is a great contemporary read! I absolutely loved it!










7.) Full Blooded by Amanda Carlson


A seriously kick-ass heroine definitely makes the list.










6.) Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock

I'm a sucker for love triangles and this one is simply
amazing!









5.) Rift by Andrea Cremer

I loved Nightshade, but I think this prequel trilogy will be
even better.









4.) Dreamless by Josephine Angelini

This series and especially this installment in the series
renewed my love for Greek mythology and I look
forward to reading the next book!








3.) Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

This book is a combination of old world, magic, and
just pure awesome!









2.) Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen

This was simply amazing and must read of the year.










1.) Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout

There is no doubt this was my most anticipated and favorite
of 2012!










Leave me a link to your Top Ten in the comments below so I can check it out!

3 comments:

  1. I really want to read Something Like Normal and Scarlet, but haven't gotten to either of them :)

    Hopefully I will in 2013. I actually own Something Like Normal.

    Thanks for sharing. I love seeing what books are everyone's favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved SCARLET, it almost made my list this week but I've already used it on so many of my other TTTs! :) Here’s my TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2012/12/17/top-books/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! I haven't read any of these, but I recently discovered Jennifer L Armentrout and am currently reading Opal from the Lux series, so I'll be checking out her other work soon. Great list!

    Check out my TTT.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete