Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday 02/26/2013

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish!
 
 
Today's awesome topic is Top Ten Auto-Buy Authors! I absolutely love the topic for today, because there are definitely some authors that I consider must reads.



10.) Abbi Glines~ Why? I love the teen romance drama! The Vincent Boys/Brothers & Fallen Too Far
9.) Jana Oliver~ Why? Who doesn't love kick ass heroines and troubled heroes? The Demon Trappers
8.) Cassandra Clare~ Why is she awesome? The Mortal Instruments
7.) Jaye Wells~ Why? Kick ass heroine who struggles with morality and an awesome sidekick! Sabina Kane
6.) Johanna Lindsay~ Why? Romance!
5.) Jessic Shirvington~ Why? This lady can make the dreaded angel story line interesting! The Violet Eden Chronicles
4.) Melissa Marr~ Why? Her characters are a little wicked and a little twisted, yet awesome! Wicked Lovely & The Graveminder
3.) Richelle Mead~ Why? All I have to say is Vampires! She gives me hope for the vampire storyline.
2.) Chloe Neill~ Why? No reason, her stories are just that awesome! Chicagoland Vampires & Dark Elite
1.) Jennifer L. Armentrout~ Why? Because everything she writes is ooey-gooey delicious and has me hooked until I finish it at 4 AM and then have to get up and go to work at 6AM. Just google her/Goodreads her now!


Who are your auto-buy authors? Feel free to give me some suggestions and leave me a link to your Top Ten below!

4 comments:

  1. Johanna Lindsay! That's someone I've not thought of for several years...have you read her early stuff?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I grew up sneaking her romance novels off of my mom's bookshelf to read.

      Delete
  2. Seriously, I love JLA too. And oh my gosh, I cannot wait to read Wait for You! I need to stop reading the teasers she puts out because it just makes me want the book that much more. Which I guess is the point, but I would have wanted the book regardless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought Wait For You yesterday and started it this morning!

      Delete