Saturday, June 22, 2013

Stacking the Shelves 06/22/2013

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews every Saturday!
 
 
I have once again been left to convalesce and recover and you know what that means. I couldn't help myself ... internet book buying is my weakness! I keep telling myself NO MORE, but alas, I have now will power! Below are the fruits of my shopping labor.
 


From YA Book Exchange

 
The Raft by S.A. Bodeen
Sacred by Elana K. Arnold ARC
45 Pounds (More or Less) by K.A. Barson ARC (AMAZING!)
PODs by Michelle Pickett
CIN by Christina Leigh Pritchard
Traitor (CIN 2) by Christina Leigh Pritchard
Click here to check out YA Book Exchange
 
Amazon Haul
 
 
Summer Intern by Carrie Karasyov & Jill Kargman
The Market by J.M. Steele
A Witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton
Prada & Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard
Shattered Grace by K Anne Raines
Secrets of Truth and Beauty by Megan Frazer
 
Hastings.com Haul
 
 
So Silver Bright by Lisa Mantchev
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
Confessions of a Murder Suspect
The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse
 
Freebies
 
 
Witch & Wizard by James Patterson
Wool by Hugh Howey
 
Walmart (yes I did)
 
 
Soul Screamers: Volume 2 by Rachel Vincent
The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan
 
Kindle
 
 
Girl With Guitar by Caisey Quinn
The Georgia Corbins by Kara Leigh Miller
April Showers by Karli Perrin
***All 3 of these books were AWESOME! Look for reviews soon!
 
 
***Thanks for stopping by to check out my Stacking the Shelves! Have you read any of these books? Leave me a link to your STS/IMM/Book Haul (or any other interesting post of yours in the comments below! Don't forget to check out the YA Book Exchange and my new Books for Trade tab :)
 


4 comments:

  1. WOW. Lots of great stuff. Sometimes if you go into Walmart you can find great deals. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Forsaken is such a great book! I actually just got the second one for review. :) I hope you enjoy everything!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you got a lot of great books this week! I loved Witch & Wizard and the Soul Screamers series. I heard The Beautiful and the Cursed was really good too. Enjoy your books! :)

    Emz @ Icy Cold Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! PODS is on of my top wishlist books! Falling Kingdoms and A witch in winter look good too. Enjoy!
    Here are my newest additions .

    ReplyDelete