Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday 01/21/2014

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
 
Hello bookish people! I am back and what better way to get back into the swing of things than with a Top Ten? Today's topic is Top Ten Things On My Reading Wishlist (if you could make authors write about these things you would. Could be a specific type of character, an issue tackled, a time period, a certain plot, etc.)
 
01.) Love Triangles- I don't care what everyone else says...I love love triangles! If this is mention I am twice as likely to read it.
02.) Girl falls for Older Siblings BFF- What can I say? Apparently I'm a sucker for the clichés.
03.) Bad Ass Faeries/Fairies/Fairys- Whichever way you spell it I love me some kick ass nasty fairies! (Wicked Lovely for the WIN)

 
04.) Bad Boy Teaches Good Girl How to Be Bad- This is mostly in the historical romances. I love when a rakish lord teaches a young miss how to flirt and be "improper" in the hopes of winning some other guy and they wind up falling in love.
05.) Kick Ass Heroines- Nothing is more awesome than reading about a heroine who can take care of herself.
06.) YA Western Romance novel- I have never read a book like this. I cut my bookish teeth on my mom's romance novels she left lying around. I would like to see a YA Western Romance.
07.) BFFs Fall in Love- There is just something about best friends fall in love that I can't resist.
08.) Werewolves- I don't know why, but lately I have a thing for werewolf books.



And these are all of the bookish quirks I am going to admit to. Leave me a link in the comments to your Top Ten and let me know if we share any of the same tendencies.

2 comments:

  1. There should be more books about where a girl falls in love with her sibling's BFF. That definitely introduces new character dynamics and drama, and it can be relatable for readers. I would love to read about that - it would be humerous as well as serious!
    Check out my TTT list and please follow my blog, Book Savvy: http://booksavvyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I definitely agree with more books where best friends fall in love, those are just so adorable! I also like girl falling for older siblings best friend - definitely not enough of those! Have any good recommendations? Great picks :)

    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete