Tuesday, April 24, 2012

2012 YA Mythology Challenge!

Today I was reading my emails from my favorite bloggers and I got to one from For Those About to Read that mentioned a YA mythology challenge and I got excited! Normally mythology isn't my thing, but this year a ton of YA books have came/ are coming out that incorporate mythology. Those that I have read are amazing, so I though I would join this challenge. Below is the challenge Button and link to join. Let me know about any good mythology books you would recommend.


hop


The challenge is to:
~ read 10 YA or Middle Grade books starting January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012
~ books must be read in 2012
~ you can join anytime
~ If you are a blogger, you must write a sign-up post that links back to this challenge page (Please use the image above in the post).
~ If you are not a blogger, just leave a link to your account on Goodreads, Twitter, Facebook, LibrayThing

Here is the list I plan to read/ have already read for 2012:

Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout (The Covenant #1)
Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout (The Covenant #2)
Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout (The Covenant prequel)
Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout (The Covenant #3)
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
Goddess Bootcamp by Tara Lynn Childs
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Endure by Carrie Jones (Need #4)
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton (Gods & Monsters #1)
A Beautiful Evil by Kelly Keaton (Gods & Monsters #2)


** I will be adding more books to the list as the year goes on. To check up on my progress I will also post this information under the Challenges page. Let me know if you know of any other good mythology books!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment