Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: All Time Favorite Book Characters

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & The Bookish. Every week  a new top ten list is posted and this week is Top Ten All Time Favorite Book Characters. This was a hard list to make for me! I had a really difficult time separating my all time favorite characters from my all time favorite books, but I gave it a shot.

10.) Ani & Devlin
           These characters appear in Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr. I absolutely loved them and their story!

9.) Daimon
           He appears in Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout and is on the list because I have a ginormous book crush on him! He is sarcastic, mean, protective, sexy, and I find it very attractive :)

8.) Zara White
           You meet Zara White in the Need series by Carrie Jones! This girl is amazing and one of those characters you feel like you could be friends with.

7.) Rath Roiben Rhye
             (I think this is how you spell his name) Roiben is the male lead character in Tithe and Ironside by Holly Black. This is one of those times that I just love this book, so he makes the list.

6.) Belly
         This girl is my favorite character from a contemporary novel who appears in the Summer series by Jenny Han. She is torn between two brothers who are also her best friends. I just like her.

5.) Jace Wayland
             The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare is home to one magnificent Jace Wayland! He is a favorite because he is made of pure awesome- kick butt-charismatic-sexy-sunshine!

4.)Karou
         You can see Karou in the Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. She makes the list because she is one of the most unique and interesting characters I have ever read about.

3.) Riley Blackthorne
              Riley is seen in The Demon Trappers series by Jana Oliver. This girl can kick some serious demon ass and she isn't perfect. She makes some gigantic mistakes, but lives with her actions.

2.)Harry Potter & Friends
           This needs no explanation. This is the guy who cemented my love for young adult books, but in case you have been living under a rock you can find Harry and his friends in the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling.

1.) Rose Hathaway
             Rose is the lead in the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead and makes the list because if I could be any character from any book ever written it would be her. She is gorgeous, loyal, brave, and kicks serious strigoi butt!

***Leave me a link or tell me about your favorite characters and tell me if any of mine made your list!***

6 comments:

  1. Besides the Harry Potter & friends, I haven't read any of the books you've mentioned here! That's what I love about these weekly memes -- I get to see so much else what other people are reading and interested in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I love them too! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Excellent list! I started reading Obsidian today, and at a point I thought that Daemon sounds like my boyfriend. Which is weird, because I like him (clearly), and I dislike Daemon. Weird.

    Feel free to check out my list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like Obsidian you should check out her other books Half-Blood and Pure they are AMAZING!

      Delete
  3. Aww Belly! She's a cute character and I love those books! :) Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete