Monday, May 7, 2012

Book Haul of Awesomeness!

Hello Lovely Readers!

I had to share with everyone the amazing two weeks in books I have had! I've gotten so many books that I am going to have to buy a new bookcase just to put them all on. I don't do this often, but I am going to put the prices next to each book just to let you know how awesome this stores I bought them at is.

First off is my "free" books that I either won or got for review:

Won
Juniper Berry by M.P. Kozlowsky (signed)
The Emerald Casket by Richard Newsome
The Billionaire's Curse by Richard Newsome (signed)
Before Her Eyes by Rebecca Forster
The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom by Christopher Healey (signed)
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
The Mask of Destiny by Richard Newsome (arc)
The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman (arc)

eBooks for Review
An Untimely Love by Tendai Huchu
The Car Thief by Theodore Weesner
The Orphan, the Soulcatcher, and the Black Blizzard by Kimberlee Bastian



Bought


Beautiful Dead by Francesca Lia Block $1
Splendor by Anna Godberson $2
Being Friends With Boys by Terra Elan McVoy (bought w/ trade in credits)
Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins (bought w/ trade in credits)
 The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott $1


Avalon High Coronation- Vol. 1 The Merlin Prophecy by Meg Cabot $.50
After Dark by Nancy Collins $. 50
Blood Ties by Mari Mancusi $4
The Blood Coven vol. 1 by Mari Mancusi $4
The Predicteds by Christine Seifert $4
Girl of the Moment by Lizbeth Zindel $.50

Some Like It Hot by Zoey Dean (A-List) $.50
American Beauty by Zoey Dean (A-List) $.50
Breathe My Name by R. A. Nelson $.50
Where People Like Us Live by Patricia Cumbie $1.57
Only In Your Dreams by Cecily von Ziegesar (Gossip Girl) $.50
Nobody Does It Better by Cecily von Ziegesar (Gossip Girl) $.50



Almost Fabulous by Michelle Radford $.5o
Totally Fabulous by Michelle Radford $.50
Ascend by Amand Hocking (Trylle Trilogy) $7.99
Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris $1
The Devil Who Tamed Her by Charlaine Harris (Sookie Stackhouse) $1
A Game of Pleasure by Barbara Satow $1

I bought all of these amazing books at my local Hastings book store and my local CVS had all of their books on sale for $1! As you can see I had an amazing week in books! Have you read any of them or have any recommendations based off of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment