Monday, June 25, 2012

Book Haul

I am in search of a good meme for book hauls. If anyone has a suggestion please leave it in the comments. Until then, I will be posting just regular old book hauls. So, I present to you the Book Haul of Awesome compiled over the last two weeks.


Drink Slay Love by Sarah Beth Durst
Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
Fury by Elizabeth Miles 
Insurgent by Veronica Roth *
Until I Die by Amy Plum *
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare *

Thanks to Jenna at Coffee, Books, & Me


Initiation by Imogen Rose
Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London
This Is Not A Test by Courtney Summers
Forgive My Fins by Terra Lynn Childs
Catching Jordan by Miranda Ken
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan


A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young *
A Want So Wicked by Suzanne Young (arc)*
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson (arc) *
Hereafter by Tara Hudson *
Arise by Tara Hudson (arc) *

Thanks to Epic Reads!


Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini *
Dreamless by Josephine Angelini (arc) *
The Time Traveling Fashionistas: On Board the Titanic by Bianca Turetsky*
The Queen's Lady by Eve Edwards (arc)*

Thanks to Epic Reads & RandomBuzzers



A bunch of short romance novels from my local used bookstore



More used romance novels
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick

Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London
Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson (arc) *
Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep





Has anyone else read these books? Did you like them? Any other new releases I should get?

1 comment:

  1. I really want to read Starcrossed, Dreamless, and Darkness Before Dawn!

    I participate in Stacking The Shelves by Tynga's Reviews every week! I'll link you to one on my blog so you can check out how I do it and then go to Tynga's blog to see her guidelines!

    This Weeks STS

    ReplyDelete