Sunday, July 29, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #2

STSmall_thumb[2]


Stacking the Shelves is a relatively new weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews. I think I'm going to be giving it a try for a while. To participate is really simple, all you have to do is share all awesomeness book related things you have bought/won/traded/received for review/ or have been gifted over the week and link back to Tynga's site every Saturday (although I'm behind and doing mine on Monday).


One Hundred Candles by Mara Purnhagen
Love and Other Things I'm Bad At by Catherine Clark
Witches of East End Melissa de la Cruz
Insatiable by Meg Cabot

Night Life by Caitlynn Kitteredge
The Temptation by Alisa Valdes

Aces Up by Lauren Barnholdt
Blood Fever by Veronica Wolff ~finished copy thanks to the amazing Lori @ Pure Imagination who also sent me some signed swag!

How to Ruin a Summer Vacation by Simone Elkeles
How To Ruin My Teenage Life by Simone Elkeles
Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
Watch Me by Lauren Barnholdt


The Revenants by Sonia Gensler
Firelight by Sophie Jordan

Audiobook/Ebook

~Driving Mr. Dead by Molly Harper (audio)
~Die for Me by Amy Plum (audio)
~Cast in Shadow by Michelle Sagara (audio)
~How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks (audio)
~One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost (audio)
~ Before (Heven and Hell) by Cambria Hebert (ebook)
~The Scarlet Dagger by Krystle Jones (ebook)
~In The Spotlight by Liz Botts (ebook)
~ The Unofficial Zack Warren Fan Club by J.C. Isabella (ebook)
~Oppression (Children of the Gods) by Jessica Therrien (ebook)
~A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger











*** Thanks for stopping by! Tell me if you've read any of these or leave me a link to your book buying post.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you got a ton of books! I don't think I have read any of them- but so many of them look good. I hope they are as great as they look. Happy reading and listening. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete