Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd Like to Switch Places With for 24 hrs.

It's Top Ten Tuesday time and I am excited! The bloggers at The Broke and The Bookish host this amazing meme every week. All the cool bloggers post their top ten list for the week and link it back to The Broke and The Bookish. To check out more lists just click the link above. So...this week's Top Ten topic is Top Ten Characters I'd Like to Switch Places With for 24 Hours!

10.) Karou from Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Lani Taylor
Karou lives in a beautiful world that is unlike any I've ever read about with creatures that you can't help but be drawn to.

9.)Ridley from Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Sthols


I want to trade places with Ridley from in one of the first two books. She is slightly amoral and full of awesomeness.






8.) Miranda Barnes from Walf of the Spirits by Richie Tankersley Cusick


 Who wouldn't want to live in a bayou with beautiful historical houses and two hot cajun guys named Etienne and Gage pining after you?

7.) Scarlet from Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen



 Scarlet is just purely amazing at kicking some bad guy butt! To top that off she never gives up when things are looking down.





6.) Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
 Celaena is an assassin! Really? Hands down I want to switch with her. I used to dream of being Sydney Bristow from Alias. Celaena is even better.


5.) Riley Blackthorne from The Demon Trappers by Jana Oliver



Riley is one more tough heroine! I wouldn't mind kicking some demon butt, hanging out with my necromancer and witch friends. Add in Backwoods Boy and you have a deal.








4.) Sydney Sage from Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
 I have two words for you... Adrian Ivashkov! Enough said.


3.)Belly from The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han

 Not only does this trilogy take place in a beautiful setting, but Belly is involved in one of my most favorite love triangles of all time.



2.) Merit from The Chicagoland Vampires by Chloe Neill
 Merit is a kick but vampire, lives in a mansion, gets to use a sword, eats pizza and chocolat without ever gaining an pound, and has some seriously sexy men after her.


1.) Hermione from Harry Potter
 I want to do magic like Hermione!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thanks for taking the time to read my Top Ten list! Feel free to leave me a link to yours so I can check it out. Did we have any in common?

2 comments:

  1. I'd LOVE to be Celeana. :) She's so fit, and so headstrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I'd definitely want to switch places with Hermione.

    I'm looking forward to reading Beautiful Creatures. The movie comes out next year. :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete