Sunday, September 9, 2012

Stacking the Shelves 9/08

My mid to end of year blogger resolution is to post my Stacking the Shelves on a regular basis. It has been a couple of weeks and I can't resist buy on sale so I have quite a few books to show ya'll.

 
Defiance by C.J. Redwine
Wrecked by Anna Davies
You Against Me by Jenny Downham
Graveminder by Melissa Marr


 
Enchanted by Alethea Kontiss
Amplified by Tara Kelly
A Beautiful Evil by Kelly Keaton
Dark Heart Forever by Lee Monroe (I feel like I had to jump through hoops to get a copy of this book)
 
 
Ghostgirl by Tonya Hurley
Tomorrow When the War Began by John Marsden
Witch Way to Turn by Karen Y. Bynum
Pilgrims Don't Wear Pink by Stephanie Kate Strohm
ReVamped by Ada Adams
 
 
The Odyssey by Homer
The Divine Comedy by Dante
Hamlet by William Shakespeare
The Three Theban Plays by Sophocles
(these are for my English class)
 
 
Rights for Victims of Crime by Irvin Waller
Parallel Justice for Victims of Crime by Susan Herman
(these are for my poli. sci. class)
 
Audiobooks
 
My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking
Fate by Amanda Hocking
Spider's Bite by Jennifer Estep
Red-Headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Blood Ties Book One: The Turning by Jennifer Armintrout
The Becoming by Jeanne Stein
***These were all on sale for less than $5 each at Audible.com!
 
Ebooks
 
Betrayed by Cambria Hebert (for Review)
*Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
*Eve by Anna Carey
*Croak by Gina Damico
Masquerade by Cambria Hebert
Redheads Are Soulless by Heather M. White
***These were on sale as well at Amazon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment