Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday 9/18




It's TOP TEN TUESDAY!!!!! This is an amazing meme hosted by the wonderful bloggers at The Broke and The Bookish every Tuesday. The topic for this week is Top Ten Bookish People You Want to Meet. Unoriginally I decided to go with all authors. Well, here I go...
10.) Melissa Marr ~ Wicked Lovely
9.)Carrie Jones ~ Need
8.) Stephanie Meyer ~ Twilight Saga
7.) Nancy Holder/Debbie Viguie~ Caster Chronicles
6.) Kami Garcia/Margaret Stohl ~ Wicked
5.) Richelle Mead~ Vampire Academy
4.) Chloe Neill~ Chicagoland Vampires
3.) Holly Black~ Modern Faerie Tales
2.) J.K. Rowling ~ Harry Potter
1.) Jennifer L. Armentrout ~ Covenant


I know these don't seem very imaginative, but what book lover could resist the chance to meet her favorite authors? Each one of these ladies has written a series that I absolutely love and recommend to everyone I meet. Beside each one is the series name that put them on my list. These ladies didn't just make my list for writing books that I love, but in my adventures following their blogs/posts/lifetime movies ...well they actually seem interesting as people. Weird huh? JK. I must admit a big part of them making the list is because I would love to ask/pester them about their upcoming books.

Who made your list? Leave a comment and link to your Top Ten post so I can check it out!


1 comment: