Saturday, January 12, 2013

Stacking the Shelves 01/12/13

Stacking the Shelves is hosted every Saturday by Tynga's Reviews!
 
 
 
It has unfortunately been a while since I posted my last Stacking the Shelves post. However...that means that today's haul is ginormous! I think that these are all of the books I have bought/recieved/won/for review since my last post! If you have read any of them let me know what you thought and leave a link to your book haul in the comments. Enjoy!
 
 

Lullaby by Amanda Hocking (signed!)
The Farm by Emily McKay
Witch World by Christopher Pike
Haven of Obedience by Marina Anderson
 

Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly
Angel Fire by L.A. Weatherly
 

Spanish cookbook
Fathom by Merrie Destefano
Shattered Dreams by Ellie James
 
 
The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
Gilt by Katherine Longshore
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout ( I had the old cover and needed this one to make them match!)
 

The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide by Stephenie Meyer
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier and Anthea Bell
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
 

While He Was Away by Karen Schrek
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
 


 
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
The Essence by Kimberly Derting
Rise by Andrea Cremer
 
 



Crimson Frost by Jennifer Estep
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
 
 
Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning (coolest cover ever!)
The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
Blood-Kissed Sky by J.A. London
 

 
Mistletoe Cowboy by Carolyn Brown
The Guardian by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Wicked Game by Jerri Smith-Ready
The Key by Lynsay Sands
 
Thanks to RandomBuzzers!
Shadowfell ARC by Juliet Marillier
The Death Cure by James Dashner chapter sampler
Paladin pin
 
Audiobooks
 
The Princesses of Iowa by M. Backes
Starling by Lesley Livingston
Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park
Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor
Flutter by Amanda Hocking
Black Dawn by Rachel Caine
Endlessly by Kiersten White
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
The Adventures of the Blue Carbuncle by Arthur Conan Doyle
Listening is an Act of Love by Dave Isay
 
Kindle Books
 
Rock Under by Cora Hawkes
Someone to Love by Addison Moore
Bound Together by Eliza Jane
Measuring Up by Nyrae Dawn
The Boys of Summer by C.J. Duggan
The Perfect Game by J. Sterling
How to Date an Alien by Magan vernon
Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines
Losing It by Cora Carmack
Starkissed by Brynna Gabrielson
Unmaking Hunter Kennedy by Annie Eliot
Dark Return by Taryn Browning
Tear by Rachel Van Dyken
From Ashes by Molly McAdams
Bad Rep by A. Meredith Walters
Dark Seeker by Taryn Browning
That Wedding by Jillian Dodd

 



5 comments:

  1. That is quite the haul. Ruby Red is incredible. My review is here if you're interested. Also, I just barely got Obsidian too. I can't wait to read it.

    Great haul and thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine.

    ~Danica Page

    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, look at all those goodies. I love the covers for the Lux series! That guy is soo good looking. And oh my gosh, Cinder is amazing!

    Enjoy all your books! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. So many books! I have heard great things about the Angel books by L.A. Weatherly and Crimson Frost was pretty good. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CINDER!!! Love that book sooo much!! Also, I hope you enjoy The Darkest Minds! :) I didn't like it quite as much as I hoped I would, but most people seem to ADORE it!! :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete