Monday, December 19, 2011

Book Haul/ In My Mailbox

I have been a bad girl. I cannot control myself around good book deals. The following books are ones I've acquired over the last few weeks from amazon, Hastings, Target, won, or gotten for review. If you want to see what other bloggers have gotten in their mailbox or picked up recently you can go to The Story Siren website where Kristi started this craze.

Books I Bought
Confessions of a First Daughter by Cassidy Calloway
Secrets of a First Daughter by Cassidy Calloway
Claim To Fame by Margaret Pereterson Haddix
She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott
War of the Witches by Maite Carranza
Night Runner by Max Turner
You, Maybe by Rachel Vail
Dreamdark: Blackbringer by Laini Taylor
Boy Heaven by Laura Kasischke
Shrinking Violet by Danielle Joseph
Bite Me! by Melissa Francis
Love Sucks! by Melissa Francis
Craze by Melissa Darnell
Soul Screamers bindup (1-3) by Rachel Vincent
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

For Review
The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour (LibraryThing Early Reviewers)
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand ebook (NetGalley)

Won!
Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade personalized + signed bookmark swag (perhaps to be given away at a later date?)
Thanks to Stacey Kade who signed and sent it to me and to Lynsey Newton at Narratively Speaking for the giveaway!


No comments:

Post a Comment