Monday, February 13, 2012

In My Mailbox February 13, 2012 (Super Late part 1)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristy at The Story Siren. In this meme book lovers share what they received in their mailboxes over the week (or a longer period of time if you're me).




I bought a lot of books (happy face and sad wallet). The deals were just too good to pass up and they were some older books that had been on my to buy list. As you may have noticed some of these books I have already written reviews for...I'm really late in posting this :( This is part one. A more updated one will be posted on Wednesday that will include what I got last week. The books I bought from left to right:


Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep
L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad
Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers
Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn
Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis
As You Wish by Jackson Pearce
  Get Well Soon by Julie Halpern
The Sweet Scent of Blood by Suzanne McLeod
                 Spy Goddess, Book One: Live and Let Shop by Michael P. Spradlin

What did you get in the mail? Anything good? Any great books that I should go buy too? Please let me know! I am always looking to expand by bookish horizons.

No comments:

Post a Comment