Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thrifty Thursday! #3

Today is Thursday! That means tomorrow is Friday and then the weekend! Can you tell I'm excited? So you might have noticed on my about me page and the title of this post that I plan on doing Thrifty Thursdays. What is this you might ask? Well I plan on posting some good book deals I find from my favorite book stores. I don't really know of any independent book sellers so most of my deals will be from Amazon and Hastings. If you are an independent bookseller and have some awesome deals going on feel free to email me so I can show you off!
*Just click on the price and it will take you to the web page

Amazon Bargain Books:
*Secrets of My Hollywood Life by Jen Calonita $3.20

I Kissed a Zombie, and I Liked It by Adam Selzer $3.20
Girl Overboard by Justina Chen Headley $3.20
The Everafter by Amy Huntley $4.71

Amazon Kindle:
*The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines $2.99



Sophie & Carter by Chelsea Fine $2.99
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally $4.99
*Between the Lines by Tammara Webber $2.99




GoHastings.com:
***gohastings.com has a special going on right now! Use the code SPRINGBREAK to get 30% off of each used book you buy!
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen $4.49
*Impossible by Nancy Werlin $4.49


Total Tragedy of a Girl Named Hamlet by Erin Dionne $4.49
*Generation Dead by Daniel Waters $4.49



Barnes & Noble Nook:
Oppression by Jessica Therrien (Children of the Gods #1) $0.99
*Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter (Shadow Falls #1) $2.99



Unveiled by Trisha Wolfe $0.99
Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic $6.63

***I have only read the books with stars beside them, feel free to email me to see what I thought about them. I check my email daily. As for the physical books they sometimes run out quickly so I can't guarantee they will be available

No comments:

Post a Comment