Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Topic of the Month: May Faeries

This month's Topic of the Month: is May FAERIES! I love these winged creatures no matter how you spell/call them: faerie, fae, fairy, faery, sidhe, or wee folk. The stories involving the fae fascinate me no matter if they are folklore, children's books, middle grade, young adult, or adult. I just can't get enough of them. This month you can expect:

May 3: Favorite Faerie Books

May10: Review of Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross


May 14: Faerie Musings: Origins, Myth, Disney, and the Modern Take

May 15: Stay Tuned for a FAERIE GIVEAWAY


May 17: Review of Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston

May 24: Review of Wings by Aprilynne Pike

May 26: My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent

May 31: Review The Faerie Path by Frewin Jones

*** Possibly more if I can super read!

No comments:

Post a Comment