Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Black Friday Deals!

As most of you know, yesterday was Black Friday here in the U.S. Most people are after the electronic deals on gaming systems, computers, TVs, etc. We tend to forget that other places have Black Friday Deals also and they keep them going for several days afterwards. What am I talking about? BOOK STORES! I admit I went to Wal-Mart yesterday. I didn’t get up at 4 AM it was more like 11 right before lunch. The only thing I wanted was to look at the DVDs. I wound up leaving the store with The Departed for $1.99 and a couple of containers of frozen Chinese food. This was because the store I really wanted to go to was Hastings. That’s right the book store.  I am so glad that I did.  All used books $3.99 or higher were 30% off. Let me tell you I was one excited girl. I bought 9 books for around $35.00. I thought I would share my finds with everyone. The only thing is I wish I was better at math. I would have known how much money I had and could've gotten more. :( I guess I'll just have to go to amazon online.

Dream Girl by Lauren Mechling  hardcover

Falling Under by Gwen Hayes      paperback

Poison by Chris Wooding              hardcover

The Good Ghouls’ Guide To Getting Even by Julie Kenner   paperback

Good Ghouls Do by Julie Kenner  paperback

Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler   hardcover

Beautiful by Amy Lynn Reed   paperback

The Book of Mordred by Vivian Vande Velde   paperback

Dirty Little Secrets by C.J. Omololu   hardcover

No comments:

Post a Comment