Sunday, February 26, 2012

In My Mailbox/Book Haul

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristy at The Story Siren. In this meme book lovers share what they received in their mailboxes over the week (or in my case several weeks).

Books I Bought

I was reasonable this time and have only bought Five books since my last IMM. I know only four are shown, but I bought Strange Angels by Lili St.Crow on audiobook from audible.com.
* These were all bought from Amazon's bargain books and only cost $13!

Shadow Grail #1: Legacies by Mercedes Lackey & Rosemary Edghill
Sweethearts by Sara Zarr
The Bridesmaid by Hailey Abbott
Swoon by Nina Malkin (audiobook & it's still on sale at Amazon for $3.06)

Books I won/got for review

Bone Dressing by Michelle Brooks (received from author & signed)
The Mystery of Edwin Drood by Charles Dickens (won from Penguin)
Great Expectations by Charles Dickens (won from Penguin)
Fracture ARC by Megan Miranda (won from The Fictionators)
I've Got Your Number ARC by Sophie Kinsella (from Romance at Random)
The Old Curiosity Shop by Charles Dickens (won from Penguin)
Can't Buy Me Love by Molly O'Keefe (from Goodreads First Reads)
+ bookmark
Growing Up Rita by Michael de Guzman (from Goodreads First Reads & signed)


No comments:

Post a Comment